Principles of personal data protection
1. The personal data controller as defined in Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Rekochem s.r.o. Comp. Reg. No.: 25385941, having its registered office at 1. máje 260, Třinec - Staré Město, postal code 739 61 (hereinafter the “Controller”).
2. The Controller’s contact details are as follows: Address: 1. máje 260, Třinec - Staré Město, postal 739 61, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +420 603 539 491
3. Personal data shall be understood to include any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Controller has appointed no data protection officer.
II.Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Controller shall process personal data you have provided and/or personal data that the Controller obtained based on performing your purchase order.
2. The Controller shall process your identification and contact details and data necessary for contract performance.
III.Lawful grounds and purpose of personal data processing
1. Lawful grounds for personal data processing shall include:
- performance of a contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Controller in direct marketing (in particular for the purpose of sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR,
- Your consent to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing (in particular for the purpose of sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the event that the purchase order for goods or services did not take place.
2. The personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- completing your purchase order and exercising the rights and duties arising from contractual relationship between your and the Controller; in order to place a purchase order, you are required to provide personal data necessary for successful completion of the purchase order (name and address, contact details); providing the personal data is a prerequisite for the conclusion and performance of the contract; without the personal data provided, the contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Controller;
- sending of commercial messages and carrying out other marketing activities.
3. The Controller applies automated individual decision-making referred to in Article 22 of GDPR. You have granted your explicit consent to such processing.
IV.Data retention period
1. The Controller shall retain the personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and duties arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and make claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years after the termination of the contractual relationship);
- for a period of time until withdrawal of your consent to the personal data processing for marketing purposes and no longer than 15 years where personal data are processed on consensual basis.
2. After the lapse of the data retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
V.Personal data recipients (the Controller’s subcontractors)
1. Personal data recipients shall include persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making of payments based on a contract;
- providing e-shop operation services and other services related to e-shop operation;
- providing marketing services.
2. The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or international organisation. Personal data recipients in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
1. Under the conditions provided for in GDPR you have the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of GDPR;
- right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of GDPR or, where applicable, restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of GDPR;
- right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of GDPR;
- right to object against the processing pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR; and
- right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of GDPR;
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing, in writing to the Controller’s address or by electronic means using the Controller’s e-mail address specified in Article III hereof.
2. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII.Conditions of data protection security
1. The Controller declares to have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure security of personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to ensure data storage products and storage products for personal data in paper form, in particular by working with passwords to all data storage products that are known to authorized persons only; as well as by using anti-virus software. Physical documents are also stored at repositories secured with a lock, with restricted access of authorized persons only.
3. The Controller declares that only persons authorized by the Controller have access to the personal data.
1. By submitting a purchase order from the internet order form you confirm to have read, and accept in full, the terms and conditions of the personal data protection.
2. You give your consent to these terms and conditions by ticking the appropriate consent box in the internet form. By ticking the appropriate consent box, you confirm to have read, and accept in full, the terms and conditions of the personal data protection.
3. The Controller is entitled to modify these terms and conditions from time to time. The new version of the terms and conditions for personal data protection shall be published by the Controller on its website or, if appropriate, the new version thereof shall be sent to the e-mail address you provided to the Controller.
These Terms and Conditions shall enter into effect on 25 May 2018.